Over the last few weeks I have been doing maintenance on our computer systems, I apologise if you have contacted me without a response.
I have overhauled our system and put in place some new policies for 2017 tours onwards. They won’t affect anyone who has already booked or are on our provisional list. I have found several issues that keep popping up, hence the changes. We hope it makes the whole process easier for both sides. Not like me to be so efficient…. Our focus as always is to give you the best holiday ever!!
- I can now provide basic medical translation cards for the following: Asthma, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, penicillin and com-mon allergies such as bees, wasps, vegetarian, seafood and nuts. Every guest will be given an medical emergency card on arrival in Kyoto. You will need to do your own research in addition.
- We will be able to take credit card payments via PayPal for any invoices. We will cover fees up to £25.
- I have been able to keep prices the same for 2017 despite post Brexit price rises. They will rise in 2018.
- Hotel booking made prior to or after the designated tour date can be made without a problem. However, it may not always be possible to accommodate you in the tour hotel. Hotels will ALWAYS be known and trusted hotel.
- Any extra hotels must be paid for on receipt of the invoice. If not paid hotels bookings that fall outside of the booked tour dates may be subject to additional costs should the exchange rate change. I will ALWAYS try to find you the most suitable hotel. We can give you £20 per night per person ( for tour dates only) should you wish to book your own hotel.
- Sadly we now have to add a single supplement of £20 per night.
- I will only contact you with information as and when it becomes relevant. You can of course contact me at any time. For many months of the year I work away from home, so will always endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
- Please be advised that itineraries are not finalised until 2 or 3 weeks before we travel.
- Deposits are still non -refundable. Final balances are due 16 weeks prior to travel. If you cancel your tour within 12 weeks of the start date you will be entitled to a small refund. You can change to a different tour on one occasion, but this will incur a charge of £250. Please ensure you have adequate insurance. 3/3